Meet and ask question from Vilnius Tech Park initiators and supporters:
- Mayor of Vilnius Arturas Zuokas
- Darius Žakaitis, initiator of Vilnius Tech Park, will tell why everything was started and how to become a member of the Park.
- Arkadij Bliumin, Head of Marketing Division (B2B) at TEO, will present TEO HUB – co-working for startups with over 100 workspaces and cutting edge IT infrastructure at Vilnius Tech Park.
- Project architects: Aurimas Sasnauskas and Sla Malenko (www.a2sm.lt) will present intermediate Vilnius Tech Park plans, possible workplaces, general concept of insight design. Diana Sabaliauskienė (www.smartas.lt) will give some historical facts and present plans of making the Campus solid from the outside.
- Companies and startups who signed up to be the 1st tenants!
About Vilnius Tech Park:
“The Vilnius Tech Park will attract and unite local and international talent in the gaming, big data, cyber security, and visual graphics sectors and has received significant support from the private business sector. It will contribute towards increasing salaries and in keeping talent in Lithuania, rather than emigrating. We hope that the entire process will be completed by the summer of 2015,“ stated Mayor Zuokas.“
„The goal is that Vilnius Tech Park will become the biggest technical hub in the capital, attracting and uniting local and international talent in the gaming, big data, cyber security, and visual graphics sectors, and will predominantly be supported by public companies.
Currently there are ten companies supporting the project: Game Insight – which has relocated its HQ from Moscow to Vilnius and is the lead tenant – Teo, IMI, Invest Lithuania, Enterprise Lithuania, Smart Vilnius, Practica Capital, Startup Highway, BaltCap, Vinted, and the city of Vilnius itself.“ http://practica.lt/en/news1/game-insight-announced-as-lead-tenant-in-new-vilnius-tech-park/